Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Love my Photog!

My beautiful photographer, Terra Tabbytosavit told me that while she's been shooting boudoir shoots for a while, she hasn't found a "model" who was willing to allow her to post the racy shots on Terra's blog. I guess she finally found someone because Terra just posted the most amazingly gorgeous shots today. I had to share. I love the idea of a boudoir shoot. I know B would love a little private book of photos for him to enjoy.
So tasteful. So beautiful.
These last two are my FAVORITES!




These shots really show a different side of Terra's talent. I absolutely adore them! Terra also mentioned she is getting ready to launch a new website! I'll have to let you know when it goes live.

10 comments:

  1. I love the idea of boudoir shots, but I'd be so nervous to actually do them!

    These shots came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one on the stove, too cute. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are great! My FH would love something like this too, I just may do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the nerve to do this...I love a sassy boudoir shot!

    {ps} I'm going to try to hit you up with an email later tonight or tomorrow! ;-) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your boudoir shots! I don't think I would have the guts to do this but am sure my FH would love it if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Amy,

    Your blog is great... lots of relevant info and experiences shared. Thanks for linking to my blog, The Expressive Blog. I am honored to be hilighted in your links, alongside some of the most respected photographers I know of! FYI - we have changed the URL of The Expressive Blog to:
    http://www.expressiveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one of the girl sitting on top of the stove makes me nervous. A couple months ago, I saw a video where a guy tried to initial relations in the kitchen while his girl was cooking. She had to turn off the stove and drop what she was cooking. As they started kissing, he lifted her on the stove...

    Yep, still hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it - as a photographer, I've got to tell you it's really fun to do these with brides-to-be!
    Sure, it's a little scary, but if you trust your photog and go for it, it can be so fun!
    Great blog - keep it up!

    Sara Gray
    www.saragrayphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them ... she is a talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete