Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love my Ranch!

I can't get over how much I love my venue. I wasn't able to get many pictures of the ranch when I visited in September, but I noticed they recently listed themsleves on The Knot. I think they are finally starting to market themselves. I know when I found them there wasn't a single listing for Taber Ranch on any wedding site. They were relatively new, and that's what I loved about it. I felt as though I'd found a hidden gem. I'm excited for their growth, and feel so lucky to have found them so early on in my planning process.
I found my venue while browsing on Pictage. I literally searched "ranch, ca" and a recent wedding at Taber popped up. Let's just say it was love at first sight.

Their Knot page featured some photos I'd never seen before, and it just made me fall in love all over again!
This very large tree is out toward the middle of the five acre property. We'll have to be driven out there after the ceremony to get some sunset shots.


There is a small vineyard near the reception barn.


There is also a small pond (although it looks larger here) that is directly in front of the barn. They've strung large outdoor lights along it's edge to add some ambience. I just love this sunset shot.

A shot from atop the ceremony hill where we will say our vows.
photos via: The Knot

15 comments:

  1. WOW - that place is gorgeous! That will make for some stunning photos!! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Your pictures are going to be breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site is absolutely breath-taking! You are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your location is stunning, congrats on finding it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the huge oak tree. Reminds me of my hometown and makes me miss Norcal. How lucky that you found this gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your location. very incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ranch, too! I am SO excited about this place for you! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, love the ranch, although I am bias--I'm the bride in the images by the oak tree and reservoir!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Leslie! I'm so glad you found the blog. I want to hear all about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That place is absolutely lovely. The views, the vineyards... I can already see that it's going to be an incredible wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sooo glad for you! You are going to have SO much fun! Thanks also for your comment on my blog. :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!! such an incredible place to get married. congrats to you!!

    kilee
    www.happyhourbride.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky girl! Thats an amazing venue! Your pictures will turn out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete