I'm having a great time coming up with gifts for my family this year. Thanks to Cyber Monday and Ebates, I am finding some amazing deals online. I do love to shop in stores, but the crowds of inexperienced shoppers swarming my retail stores make me anxious and impatient. With so many free shipping offers, I'm happy to click away from the comfort of my home. Make sure you check out ebates and sign up for great cash back on many online purchases! No strings attached-I have earned great cash back!
1. Ugg Bailey Button boots ($149). I l.o.v.e my ugg boots. I wear them a lot throughout fall and winter. I'm loving the more fashion forward Uggs that come out each year. I overheard my mom talking about wanting some black, fold over Ugg boots, so I ordered these on cyber Monday.
2. Sephora Black Diamond Metro Train Case ($110). This is actually on my wish list. I have outgrown all of my makeup storage. I don't like to keep things on my counter, so I need something I can close and tuck away under my bathroom sink. This limited edition black diamond Metro Train case from Sephora is perfect. Big enough to hold it all, but completely transportable.
3. Philosophy Amazing Grace Gift Set ($49)I noticed when I visited my Grandma in October, that she was using a very old perfume that smelled as though it may have gone sour. So, I hit up Ulta online via Ebates and found something I knew she would love. This set makes a beautiful gift and smells so amazingly good. Very light and clean with a slight floral/baby powder note.
4. Vera Bradley Hanging Organizer ($48)- I've never really been the biggest fan of Vera Bradley stuff, but my Mother-in-law loves it, and her stuff makes a great gift! The packaging is very nice, I have to admit. My in-laws travel A LOT and I thought this was a beautiful toiletry bag, big enough for long trips. I snagged this for half off (!!!) on Cyber Monday!
5. Family Plaque from Personalization Mall ($26.95). My sis-in-law recently purchased a home and her family became blended. I loved this because it is so neutral and pretty. I also love that instead of showcasing a last name (they don't all share the same), it showcases all of the names of the family. I think she will love it!