Tuesday, March 13, 2012

10 Weeks

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: Prune

Total Weight Gain: 5lbs (yikes! considering I did not gain any weight last time-this is hard to handle!!)

Movement: none yet, but I swear I'm feeling flutters even though I know it's really early

Sleep: better! My neck hurts from trying to sleep on my side, but the snoogle is out and it helping.

What I miss: Missing coffee and soda much more this time around

Cravings: This week: bagels with cream cheese. Very intense. Hence the weight gain!

Symptoms: The morning sickness is getting better. It's not as intense and I really only feel it about every other day. So incredibly tired all the time. My hunger level has gone down dramatically this week.

Best moment of the week: feeling sypmtoms...just a reminder that baby B is still in there

Worst moment of the week: knowing baby A is gone. Knowing I'm not going to be a twin mom. I had my heart set on being a twin mom.


I did not have an appointment this week, and am thankful to have some symptoms lingering, otherwise I'd be a mess that baby B was also gone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so exited for you. My snoogle was the life saver of the year!

    ReplyDelete