Tuesday, March 13, 2012

8 Weeks with the TWINS


***obviously this was written before the loss of one of our twins, but I wanted to include it just for memory book purposes***


How Far Along: 8 weeks

Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: Two bitty Kidney beans

Total Weight Gain: 1lb

Movement: none yet, but I swear I'm feeling flutters even though I know it's really early

Sleep: horrible. I keep waking up in the middle of the night for no reason and cannot get back to sleep. Luckily, last night I slept through the night for the first time all week.

What I miss: This week I've been missing my coffee.

Cravings: So far: refried beans, fresh pico de gallo salsa, sub sandwiches, carrots and red meat

Symptoms: I've been feeling nauseous in the mornings. Usually, I have to run to the kitchen and chow down some yogurt or toast to I will not throw up. There have only been two days so far where the nausea has lasted well into the evening. I am exhausted all day long and feel like I'm going to fall asleep while driving. I'm really hoping I get some energy back!

Best moment of the week: just talking about TWINS

Worst moment of the week: waking up in the middle of the night and not going back to sleep. It's the worst feeling. Upside? I watched Seabiscuit for the first time and loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment