Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still Here

Whoa-I've been away from the blog for a while! I spent some time with my bestie/MOH in SF and then DF and I flew down for some family, lake, Vegas fun! I don't think I realized how much I needed a vacation until I was out on our boat relaxing in the sun. It was the first time I've truly felt relaxed in a looong time!

Now I'm back and feeling a little uninspired when it comes to wedding planning. I think I'm just feeling stalled by not having our venue booked and date set. This is changing soon! I don't want to whine--but why does everything have to be so pricey? Even with all of my research and budget ideas-I'm still feeling queasy about how much this is going to cost!

Luckily, I started back to work this week. It was a little abrubt coming home from an 8 day vacay to an 8 hour day on Monday-but I do thrive on routine so I'm excited to have a normal schedule and even more excited to earn a decent paycheck while I await my bar results.


I'm still catching up on my google reader...

1 comment:

  1. I love when other people use the word bestie, best, bestest ... etc. When I use it I sometimes feel like I'm five and talking about a classmate.

    ReplyDelete