Sunday, January 4, 2009

Daily Reminder

You'll never guess where I saw this:
Walmart online. Yep. While this one is pretty cute, I'm sure you could make your own and get it printed. I love the idea of displaying your vows as a rememberance and reminder of the promise you have made to one another. I could definitely see something like this in our bedroom.

These two frames from Target are also great ways to remind you of your wedding day, everday. Reading these vows has got me thinking about whether we are going to write our own. There's something beautiful about these traditional words, but I know there are some extra things I'd love to say. Another decision to make!

6 comments:

  1. Target and Walmart actually have some pretty cool weddign related items! I got a beautiful photo album for our engagement pics and everyone asks where it is from and its from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of displaying your vows! That first picture is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ideas! Who knew?

    I'd love to link to your blog. Please let me know if you'd like to link back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! unreal that that came from wal-mart! Kelly

    ReplyDelete