Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update!

Work has been crazy-a good crazy-but crazy. I am still pinching myself. I just cannot believe I am finally an attorney. I've gotten used to saying it now, and when clients call for me I try to sound as grown up as possible, but I've had a couple of old men ask me if I'm 19. I've always looked old for my age, but I understand their surprise when I walk through the door.

I've been doing great on WW. I'm so close to 10lbs lost and I really hope to be there by Monday. I've been traveling a lot for work which makes eating very difficult, but I've managed to make the best choices.

I'm almost done with our wedding website. I originally wanted to buy a domain and have Kate's husband make us a custom site. Kate's site was unbelievable and was even featured Brides magazine. But I knew I couldn't pay him what he would deserve for the time spent, so I started looking for pre-fab sites.

I found wedshare.com and loved the layout. I customized our colors, all of the graphics and changed a lot of things around. My favorite feature was the ability to upload multiple songs as background music. I also love the ability for guests to RSVP.

It's more than I wanted to spend ($100 for a year) so I'm still on the two-week trial period. I'm still debating whether it's worth it when I know there are free sites out there. Has anyone used wedshare? I've read mixed reviews online, so any feedback is welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a full fledged attorney... :) I've been "one" for over 2 years now and i still stutter when people ask what i do... it just feels surreal :)
    RelentlessBride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the wedshare link doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'm sorry love! My hubs works at a snail's pace. It prolly owuld have been a legit amount, but he's so swamped right now!

    Anyway, WedShare is great and will allow you to be able to easily manage all the fun pages they let you add. ;)

    Glad to hear you're doing well! 10 lbs!! WOOO!!

    ReplyDelete