Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday

I didn't do so well with my "healthy eating" plan this weekend. And with an anniversary dinner out last night, complete with an ice cream sundae, it's time to get back to reality.

I have a late start for work today, so I'm off to the gym. I should have left 30 minutes ago, but my google reader an pinterest were calling! I thought if I wrote here that I was going to the gym, I would most likely actually go!

Here's my healthy plan for the day:

Breakfast: Coffee and low sugar instant oatmeal
Post-workout snack: cottage cheese and fruit
Lunch: leftover enchilada and pinto beans from last night with a salad
Snack: dried apricots and granola bar
dinner: grilled teriyaki chicken breasts, steamed broccoli and small yukon gold potato
dessert: scoop of ice cream :)

Looks like a good protein to carb ratio to me! Happy Tuesday, all!

1 comment: