Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 12

So I'm half way through my 21 day challenge. I'll weigh myself again on Tuesday. My eating is definitely back in control, not where I'd like it to be, but better. I have, however been exercising. While I actually do like going to the gym, my schedule just doesn't permit the drive/shower time-so I've been making use of my home workout DVDs. Right after Christmas I purchased Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home DVD package from QVC. While she's a little quirky, it's the perfect medicine for me lately. It's easy enough to zone out a little and still follow along, but challenging enough to get the heart rate up and have me break a sweat before I start my day each morning.

Now that I've been through all of the DVDs, the 4-mile is my favorite. I usually only do 2 miles at a time since it's hard to find a full hour, but the pace is great and it goes by super fast. These DVDs are not for you crazy fitness pros, but for someone like me who is not so much into running, these DVDs have been just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment