Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Recipes!

I have totally slacked on blogging. I'm not sure why? I was hoping to post a weekly menu, but no such luck. But here are some recipes I truly love.

The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Parmigiana. So easy. Simple ingredients and amazing flavor!

Gina's Asian Glazed drumsticks (I use thighs). Hubby and I both love, love this dish. I always have the ingredient on hand, so it's a very good weeknight meal.
The Pioneer Woman's Beef Fajitas. The recipe is for nachos, but I just make regular fajitas! The flavor is seriously out of this world. A definite crowd pleaser!


We have been eating out so much less in an effort to save money. I spend a lot of time planning weekly menus and shopping trips. It's really crazy how much money it saves to be organized and shop sales/coupons.

I've been scouring the web for great recipes, so feel free to add your favorite dish!



No comments:

Post a Comment