Thursday, June 30, 2011

12 Weeks!

25 May 2011


Dear Baby,

Today, I got to see you again! I was surprised to have another ultrasound at this Dr.'s visit--but I was definitely not complaining. You have grown so, so much. I am about 12w1day along. Your heartbeat was 159bbm. Still pretty high! I hear that means you might be a girl. We will see!

The Dr. had a very hard time getting your entire body into one frame for a picture. Her exact words were, "Uh-oh, you are in trouble. This baby is wild and moving everywhere" You really looked like you were dancing. I saw a hand, a foot, two hands. I think you even did a little turn. You looked so big on the screen, but you are really only the size of a lime I guess. Ha!

I'm still not showing at all. I'm not sure when you will pop out and I will need new clothes. For now I am thankful to fit into my wardrobe.

Daddy and I cannot seem to agree on a name for you. We've put the conversation to rest since we don't even know if you are a girl or a boy! Once we find out, we will start creating a list. It's my most favorite thing to think about, but unfortunately you have one stubborn daddy!

I have another appointment at 16 weeks. I'm hoping we might be able to see if you are a boy or a girl!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've lost 6lbs since starting my diabetic diet!
Maternity Clothes: Not at all. All of my clothes fit better than before!
Gender: dying to find out!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay - Having a hard time getting comfortable. Sleeping on my side is an adjustment
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!
Cravings: Mexican food, potatoes
Symptons: Haven't felt sick since week 9. Just super tired!
Best Moment this week: Seeing you dancing and moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment