Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bedtime Tears?

Several nights a week, I end my evening by watching the latest blog post from Elysium Productions, an Orange County based wedding video production company. Their work is some of the best I've ever seen, and well it usually leaves me all teary-eyed. The music, the cinematography and overall style gets me everytime! While most of their weddings take place in the OC or LA area, their most recent post was from a wedding filmed in Sonoma, Ca last October.
image: allposters.com
All of the weddings they shoot are pretty over-the-top amazing, but I cannot get over the cocktail hour footage of this wedding! The theme of the hour was "County Fair" complete with cotton candy, carnival games and a fruit stand. Just wait until you see how beautifully executed it was. The whole video is gorgeous, but if you want to get straight to the cocktail hour it's a little less than half-way.

Check it out HERE


Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment