Thursday, June 12, 2008

You Think You Know....Tag

Tagged by Jessica Lynn at Tying the Knot (love her photography eye-candy) for a couple of "fun" facts. You know you want to know...

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was 14, wrapping up good old freshman year. I was the super involved "achiever" and LOVED being in high school. I had just starred as "Truvy" (aka Dolly Parton) in our school's production of Steel Magnolias. I had a group of about 15 close girlfriends, 3 of whom will be BMs!

2. What 5 things were/are on your to-do list for today?
I'm on a pretty crazy sched lately. Let me quote it for you.
7am- Criminal Law Multiple Choice w/review
745am-walk with maverick, get gas ($$$) get coffee
845am-More Crim Multiple Choice w/review
10am-outline Criminal Procedure
12pm-lunch
1pm-finish outline Crim Procedure
3pm-break, go home, make phone calls check google reader and email
5pm-back to work
6pm-quick dinner
630pm-get back to work
9pm-relax time

3. Snacks you enjoy? FroYo, fiberone cereal bars (i'm addicted), berries, almonds

4.Places you've lived?- Ventura, Ca. San Diego, Ca., London UK (ok not really-just for a summer), Sacramento, Ca
A view from the pier in my hometown. Photo from: Flickr

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. help my family, buy Dad his dream boat

2. buy various properties

3. start a scholarship at my high school for the girls who were like me, hard workers who want to go to law school but are not quite "up there" enough to get the major scholarships

4. Donate to something I am currently passionate about and become involved in it on a higher level.

5. Start some sort of animal rescue program.
and of course put some away and try to live the same way I do now. Although billionaire is pretty crazy....
I tag The Fairmount Bride...she has some great eye candy as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment