Tuesday, April 17, 2012

15 Weeks!


How Far Along: 15 Weeks!

Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: An apple!

Total Weight Gain: I'm hoping I'm still at 5lbs


Movement: I did not feel much movement this week and it was very scary to me. I know it's very early, but last week I felt quite a few distinct movements. So when I went 5 days without feeling a thing, my mind was racing. Towards the end of the week I felt very faint flutters, so I'm hoping baby is ok in there. I think it just moved positions and wherever it is, baby is harder to feel. I'm still a little anxious though.

Sleep: Despite the nightly 3am bathroom calls, I'm sleeping really well

What I miss: A cocktail sounded pretty good this week!

Cravings: nothing stood out this week.

Symptoms: I keep forgetting to mention this here, but for the past 4 weeks I've noticed I've been stinky! I usually don't have to use much deodorant on a daily basis, and have never dealt with body odor. But I've been noticing by the end of the day that I'm one stinky mama! I've fixed the situation, but it caught me off guard and I'm attributing it to being pregnant.

I also am really hairy all of a sudden. Neither of these things happened last time! My face is full of peach fuzz and it's really grossing me out. I've always had a slight peach fuzz on my upper lip, but we're talking a full on fuzzy beard type shape. It's driving me nuts, but I'm just thankful that it's transparently blonde hair and hoping people don't notice!

Best moment of the week: This weekend was B's birthday and my whole family came up to celebrate. We walked in the Autism walk, went out to a nice dinner and hung out and relaxed. It was a really nice weekend and we had a great time. I felt really good all weekend (with the exception of some stomach issues) and really enjoyed our time together. My parents brought up the rocking chair that was used for me and my little brother, and it's already in baby's room. It's making me happy, anxious and sad all at the same time.

Worst moment of the week: As I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty nervous about the sudden lack of movement. There were a couple times where I thought maybe I was feeling flutters, but they were not as strong as last week. The main difference is that it felt as though they were coming from right beneath my bellybutton, and last week the baby was definitely sitting on my right side, pretty low. I'm just hoping baby has relocated and it's harder for me to feel. It's still causing me a lot of anxiety. My appointment is Thursday and I'm chomping at the bit!.


1 comment:

  1. You look great! I totally was a stinky pregnant lady too. And I had the peach fuzz too only it was all over my belly. So weird ! :)

    ReplyDelete