Monday, April 30, 2012

17 Weeks


How Far Along: 17!
Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: A Turnip!
Total Weight Gain: Oh boy, I'm up 9lbs! I don't want to gain much more.
Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!!
Movement: baby moves but not as much as Bremy did. I love to feel her in there. 
Sleep: The constant bathroom interruptions is starting to become a problem
What I miss: not getting 3 times a night to pee :)
Cravings: nachos!
Symptoms: I feel the weight of the baby in my abdomen now. I have been so worried that the weight I feel is my cervix dilating, but so far so good. 
Best moment of the week: having B surprise me at my Dr.'s appointment. I really don't mind that he can't make it to most of my appointments, but it was really comforting to have him there this week. He rarely surprises me, so it was awfully sweet to see his smiling face that morning. 
Worst moment of the week: Being constantly worried. On Wednesday, I just felt different and couldn't help but think something was wrong. I struggled to get an appointment in with either of my doctors and I just felt helpless. I also felt silly for being so worried, but luckily no one else made me feel that way. 
I just want these next 10 weeks to fly by with no issues. I have a feeling they will go very slowly. Week 23, particularly. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I don't miss getting up all night to pee. Towards the end I was up every 45 minutes!!! It was nuts. I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well. I say an extra prayer for you and your bebe each day.

    ReplyDelete