Monday, April 23, 2012

16 Weeks


How Far Along: 16
Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: A yummy Avocado
Total Weight Gain: Not quite sure, so far 5lbs
Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!!
Movement: baby is moving! I feel her just about everyday. It's the best feeling and I've missed it so much in between pregnancies. No real kicks yet, just lots of rolling movements. 
SleepStill sleeping great!
What I miss: It was hot this week-would have loved an ice cold beer :)
Cravings: nothing really this week. I've had a bit of a sweet tooth
Symptoms: Feeling slightly swollen thanks to the heat this week. Peeing every minute, it seems. I literally went to the restroom, washed my hands and then sat right back down and went again! I swear one day I felt my bladder bouncing. 
Best moment of the weekFinding out we are having a GIRL! I am so excited. Knowing there is a sweet baby girl in there just melts my heart. Seeing her growing was great too. We get to see her so much and I feel so lucky. Her heartbeat was 150 this week. 
Worst moment of the week: Finding out I have bacteria vaginosis. My Dr. assured me it would be ok. I'm on the antibiotics and it's still early. My cervix and the cerclage still look great--but still it's a hiccup and it's scaring me a little. I'm just thankful we caught it. 
Here's to a great week 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment