Monday, May 21, 2012

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 Weeks- the "half way" point!
Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: Baby is the length of a banana 
Weight Gain: 9lbs so far

Gender: BABY GIRL!!!!!


Movement: I went three days without feeling her move and I was beside myself with worry. One morning, I literally prayed for her to move I was so scared. She moved about every two hours for the rest of the day. I finally learned from my u/s that my placenta is positioned in a way where it makes it harder to feel her. That really made me feel better. Of course, since then she's been moving like crazy, but I'm not complaining :)
Sleep: Still using the snoogle, still getting up 1-2 times per night for the potty
What I miss: this week I really wanted a beer or a drink, wanted to lift my godson out of his car seat and wanted to plan a trip that I can't take because I'll be pregnant. But, all worth it!
Cravings: still sandwiches, apple pie (I gave in to this one-yuuummm), grilled veggies, raspberries and frozen yogurt :)
Symptoms: nothing noticeable this week 
Best moment of the week: Baby finally moving more, kicking and flipping. I can finally feel her every day!
Worst moment of the week: Overall the anxiety is starting to get to me a little bit. I'd like to fast forward past 24 weeks, please!
I have another cervix check on Friday. Hoping all is holding steady!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 20 weeks!! I am still using my snoogle! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy half way point!

    I've followed you since you were a wedding blog, and I just want to say I'm so excited for you. You are in my prayers for a safe and healthy 2nd half! =)

    ReplyDelete