Friday, June 15, 2012

24 Week Appointment

Another great check in with the perinate. Cervix is looking great, on Wednesday it measured a little over 4cm. Not sure if it's actually longer or if Dr. M measures a little differently than Dr. V. Dr. M is very sympathetic to my paranoia and saw no reason I can't keep coming in weekly, so she scheduled me out for the next month. Makes me feel better.

My new goal is to make it to my baby shower on July 21st. It was so hard to pick a date for that, as I have no idea what this pregnancy has in store. But, my friend who lives around the corner is hosting and in full planning mode which is so exciting.  I'll be just shy of 30 weeks on the day and would love to still be feeling great and not on bed rest. So hopefully that will be victory #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment