Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Victory #2! 23 Week Appointment

Yes!!!

I had a quick check today and my cervix is measuring almost exactly the same as last week-a very good thing. I'd had some new symptoms on the weekend and had talked to my regular OB about it. The perinate said he wanted me to make sure I didn't have a bladder infection, so I have to go turn in a sample for that. On Sunday I felt a pressure, and felt like I had to pee and then couldn't. I drank a lot of cranberry juice and it subsided, but he wants to be sure.

Baby's heart rate was about 142. She definitely looks bigger every week. This was a pretty rushed appointment, so we didn't hear the estimated weight or much else. I go in again next Wednesday, and if everything still looks good they will start seeing me every two weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've loved being reassured each week!

Next goal is to wake up on Sunday and still be pregnant.  I'll be 23 weeks and 6 days.Then I will officially past the gestational age where we lost Bremy. Cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that everything is going well! You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete