Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Excited

I'm finally letting myself feel excitement and giddiness for this baby. That means I'm finally buying some stuff.


Her room is about to get painted. I still like a lot of the ideas I had for Bremy's room, but with a little twist. More on that later....


Right now the nursery is full of hand me down clothes, toys and other accessories we've picked up here and there. I love second hand stuff, as it all feels brand new to me and cost us next to nothing. 


But, my favorite purchase so far is the car seat. We also picked up some extra bases for the seat for half the regular cost on Craigslist. Score!  After handling several brands of infant seats at a giant baby store last year, and now reading too many reviews to count, we decided on the Chicco Keyfit 30. I loved the rating, the cost and the weight of the seat. It didn't hurt that I fell in love with the red (fuego) color.

I never, ever would have guessed that buying a car seat would bring me this much joy. Each day I carry this little girl, I get more confident that we will actually have a baby to put in that seat later this year.

Can't wait to stroll around in this hot ride!


Stroller: Maclaren Easy Traveller (craigslist find) Carseat: Chicco Keyfit 30 in Fuego

No comments:

Post a Comment