Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Diaper Bags

Yep-very pressing topic today! BUT I am having a hard time deciding. I have a feeling I'll have more than one, but which one to start with.

I'd love your feedback.

Right now my top pick is this Skip Hop Versa bag. I like the look of it and also think it's really practical.

I'm also thinking about getting a lands end tote with her (top secret) name embroidered on it. I feel like it will be good for going to Grandma's house or for weekend trips. 


I'm not really worried about it fitting B's style as he'll likely only have it to and from the car.

Also, I am not a fan of the Petunia Picklebottom bags. I don't get what all the fuss is about. I'm just not a big print person. So those are a definite no.

 I originally liked the Mia Bossi bags I'd seen, but didn't realize how pricey they were. If I'm going to spend that much, I'll get a bag for myself and convert it to a diaper bag, thank you very much! I'm a big bag fan, so I actually have quite a few purses that would probably work, but I think it's essential to have something designated for the baby (and easy to clean).

Let me know what you like or don't like. Would love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Skip hop studio tote !!!! It's awesome and not too diaper bagish lol ! Cones on great prints runs about 80 bucks but I've had mine almost 3 yrs a d it's doing great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that having a bag with a strap that goes across my body was a life saver. having to juggle the baby seat, your bag and anything else you have to lug around becomes a lot, and I appreciated being able to just throw the bag around me and go without losing a hand in the process.
    Our bag was simple and black with pockets on the outside which was very important for us. You need a place to just toss things in on the run, and those outside pockets are lifesavers.
    I love the big lands end bags too for packing up everything else you might need to lug around. Very practical.

    ReplyDelete