Monday, July 16, 2012

28 Weeks!

How Far Along: We have made it through week 28!

Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: Baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage and is about 15 inches from head to foot. She should be well over 2lbs by now!



Weight Gain:  19lbs. And I feel every. single. pound.

Gender: Sweet little beautiful girl!

Movement: Baby girl was head down this week and her movements are still sporadic. For several days, I felt her all day long, and then the last few days I only feel her when I'm laying down. 

SleepSleeping like a champ. I have the nightly bathroom trips down to a science. 
What I miss: Still shopping. I cheated and went to target this week and really, really enjoyed myself. Even if I was looking like a creeper in my scooter!
Cravings: nothing noticeable this week-sweets and fruits still.  

Symptoms: Starting to feel uncomfortable in general. 
Best moment of the week: We had beautiful weather this weekend and I enjoyed a Saturday with my butt planted on a lounge chair by our friends pool. I got full pool side service and really enjoyed the view and the company. 
Worst moment of the week: I have a general feeling of uneasiness after my appointment last week. I actually called my dr's office and requested to speak to Dr. M regarding my appointment, as I wasn't completely trusting Dr. V's opinion. Dr. M called me back and really calmed my nerves. She took a look at my u/s pics and said in her eyes everything looked the same as last week and they took that as a good sign. She said to just keep limiting my activity and try to relax. I see her on Tuesday and I'm so thankful I don't have to wait too long to see what's going on. 

28 weeks was a huge milestone for us and I'm ecstatic that we've made it to see week 29. My baby shower is this coming Saturday-I'm so excited and hope that I'm feeling good and able to really enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment