Monday, July 2, 2012

26 Weeks!

How Far Along: Week 26 is over!

Size of Baby as Relative to Common Household Fruit or Vegetable: Baby is the size of an English hothouse cucumber. Not just ANY cucumber! ha. The ultrasound this week estimated baby girl is a hefty 2lbs 3oz with very long legs measuring a few weeks ahead!

Weight Gain:  Lordjesus I've gained 19 lbs and I'd love if it stopped right there!

Gender: Sweet little beautiful girl!

Movement: Movement all the time. I've been on the couch a lot the past few weeks. One night, while resting a plate on my belly/boobs baby girl kicked the plate so hard it slid down my side. Love it. 

SleepSlept hard this week. Frequent bathroom trips, but at this point I don't think I even really wake up. 
What I miss: Shopping! I've been creating quite the online shopping carts this week
Cravings: Fruit, chocolate chip cookies.

Symptoms: My mobility is slowing down quite a bit. Hard to get in and out of bed and find a comfortable position. My skin is breaking out a little bit. 
Best moment of the week: Starting on the nursery. It's mostly cleaned out and about half way painted. I can't wait to have it all set up! Here's a sneak peak at the paint...
Worst moment of the week: Sunday. For some reason my mood took a turn mid morning and I could not snap out of it. I was emotional, frustrated, angry, sad, you name it I was feeling it and B could not talk me out of it or suggest anything to change my mood. I finally snapped out of it and felt really bad for putting B through such an emotional roller coaster. There was no reasoning with me. I think it was a combo of cabin fever, hormones and anxiety catching up with me. I also blame the moon. It's almost full and I don't generally get along with full moons. I know that sounds strange but I'm really sensitive to the moon. 
Dr. appointment is Thursday morning. I really hope everything is holding steady!

No comments:

Post a Comment