Sunday, September 21, 2008

After the Party-- There's the After Party

Is it bad that I'm already super excited about the after party? Our reception music must be cut off at 11pm, something I was kinda bummed about, but I'm hoping that the true party goers will be up for a lil after party action back at the hotel where (hopefully) we will all be staying. Get low! Photo by: Ben Chrisman

We toured the hotel when we booked the venue and were really excited by how nice it was. Luckily it's less than two miles from the ranch! There's a huge club area that has multi-levels and a very open feeling--a perfect place to continue the party. Of course, I have no idea how the night will go. We may be totally exhausted, we may want to be alone....but I like having the option!

No comments:

Post a Comment