Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey, I know them!

So of course photo-blog stalking has lead me to several weddings of people who I actually know. I went to college with Paige, we had mutual friends, but I never really knew her. But that didn't stop me from drooling over her gorgeous San Diego wedding. Such a cute couple!

flowerspaigesdwedding
Paige's mom made all of the bouquets! They were my favorite detail!

iwantpaigesdwedding
This is my favorite of all the posted pictures. The lighting, the looks on their faces, and the fact that her little purse is in the shot just make it priceless!

It's always exciting to see familiar faces, I had quite a few friends attend this wedding, and it looked like everyone had a great time!

Fabulous pohtos by Jeff Youngren.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the sweet words on the photos! Paige and Dan were the sweetest couple and we had such a fun time. Love the blog and all of the super cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete