Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Almost Vendors-Photogs

I thought I would post about some of the vendors that I don't think I ever mentioned as possibilities. I ultimately decided not to go with these wonderful companies, but wanted to mention them as a way to help anyone in the area who may be on the search for terrific vendors that may or may not be as heavily advertised or talked about quite yet.

I'll start with photographers since photography was the very first thing that I started obsessing over (long before I ever even imagined a diamond on this finger).
photo: Lyndsay Undseth

1. True Love Photo- Great prices, great shots (she is a pro at getting expressive pics). I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Beth. Oh, and you have to check out her slideshows! The photos are amazing-but the songs. Oh the songs!

2. Wendy Hithe Photography-one of my friends from law school is using Wendy for her wedding this month. She is also in Sacramento. I really do love her work. Classic and rich photos.
3. Lyndsay Undseth photography- Great photographer with great packages. She does a lot of weddings from Tahoe to SF.

4. Lydell Photography- Their photos have a dreamy feel. They were incredibly responsive to my emails and seemed really eager to help out with anything. I loved them but didn't love their price!
Of course we ultimately decided to go with Terra. For me, it was a really easy decision. But with anything I decide on, I like to do my research and thought I'd share!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Wow!! What a cool blog...I loved reading all about your wedding planning journey. And... Bonus! I almost made the cut! I was so honored to see your compliments and a link to my site. Terra's work is stunning! I can't wait to see your wedding photos. Congratulations and best wishes to you! XOXO Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete