Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a City Bride...

Don't mind me, I'm just lusting over these gorgeous City weddings. Of course I'm extremely excited about my rolling hills and rustic barn, but that doesn't mean I don't adore a more urban affair. Take a look at these gorgeous city brides!

A gorgeous San Francisco rooftop-shot. My MOH lives right in this neighborhood so I loved this the moment I saw it!

photo: Terra Tabbytosavit



A view of my old stomping grounds. I just love San Diego. And this is a beautiful shot of the bay and downtown.



Photo: Victor Sizemore




I've never had the pleasure of visiting Hong Kong, but this photo is just breathtaking



photo: Victor Sizemore



Gorgeous Chicago skyline!



photo: Anne Ruthmann




Does it get any better than this shot from Jenna's wedding? I mean really, it is absolutely perfect!



photo: Kelli Nicole Photography

3 comments:

  1. The city skyline is beautiful! I love those shots that you posted! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really breathtaking shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i know! i had a garden wedding, but love the modern feel of a city wedding! why can't we have the best of both worlds?

    ReplyDelete